All Proceeds will be donated to Neighborhood House Association.
Neighborhood House Association, established in 1896, is dedicated to providing a Safe Haven with comprehensive services that meet the social, emotional and material needs of individuals and families from infancy to the elderly. The common goal of all services is to enhance the quality of life and foster independence of those served.
Services provided to the community:
- More Than 200,000 Meals Served Annually
- Food Pantry Open Year Round
- Meals on Wheels, with full meal delivered to the elderly Mon-Fri
- Pet Food Delivered to Seniors Who Have Pets
- Community Outreach Program
- Licensed Child Care Programs for Ages 6 Weeks -12 Years
- Activity Club For Seniors
At Neighborhood House, we believe:
- That all lives are enriched by participation in a compassionate and supportive community.
- That the enduring strength of our Neighborhood Community relies on cultivating a spirit of neighborliness and mutual respect among diverse populations.
- That Neighborhood House should work to bring groups and individuals together as an inclusive community.
- That families require lifelines of support and benefit from community services and programs responsive to their needs.
- That children and their families from all socioeconomic backgrounds should have equal access to quality early childhood programs.
- That children and teens should have a safe environment for their development in order to foster positive social interactions.
- That seniors, including the homebound elderly, need and deserve to be valued as individuals who are important to the fabric of community life.